Inspired Teacher Training are pleased to be able to offer the YMCA Awards Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
This certificate is for those who assess both occupational competence in the workplace and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in the classroom or training environment. It’s a mandatory requirement for the assessment of NVQ/QCF based qualifications and replaces the previous assessor qualifications such as A1, A2, D32 and D33.
Learners will cover:
- Principles and requirements of assessment
- Different types of assessment method
- Planning and performing assessments , involving learners and others
- Quality assurance of the assessment process
- Legal and good practice requirements
- Making assessment decisions
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
There are no prerequisites for this qualification.
You will undertake all your learning as distance learning with support documents provided. Your Tutor will be available at all times to answer any questions or queries and you will have a booked one-to-one tutorial during your learning period to support your practical based portfolio cross-referencing. Your tutor will either arrange a visit with you to oversee an assessment process or you may submit video evidence of your assessment process to your tutor.