Enhance your participant’s mind and body experience by developing your awareness of meditation and how to teach others. This one-day course will give teachers the confidence to develop their teaching of meditation in mind and body sessions such as yoga and Pilates. It can also help students to grow within their own personal development of meditating. This course is designed for both the teacher and mind and body participant and will be a day full of wonderful experience.
During the day you will learn:
· The benefits of meditation
· Various meditation techniques
· How to plan an effective meditation session
· How to deliver a safe effective meditation session (teachers only)
· The importance of correct breathing during mediation
· How to incorporate hand mudras within a mediation practice
Learn the importance of meditation and the reasons why meditation is good for you, learn how to teach and develop others.
Course Dates: Friday 22nd July 2016 9.00am – 5.00pm
Course Venue: Chichester Racquets Club, Oaklands Park, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6AR