This two day course will give you all the skills you need to teach your Pilates clients on this wonderful equipment, working from individuals with poor mobility to the advanced participant or athlete.
- The Wunda Chair is unique and versatile with infinite applications
- It was designed similar to that of the ‘end’ of a Reformer but able to fit into small spaces!
- Easier for those with limited mobility to mount and dismount (especially pregnancy)
- Exercises develop the following:
- Individuals who lack balance and stability such as the elderly and/or injured can be assisted through the use of accessories which will be covered on the course.
You will learn:
ü Benefits of the Wunda Chair
ü Safety on the equipment
ü Correct Body positioning
ü To teach ‘core’ exercises
ü Balance and Co-ordination exercises
ü Strength and flexibility exercises
ü Exercises for limited mobility
ü Adaptation and Progressions on all exercises
ü How to break down exercises and build them back for different abilities
ü How to advance the exercises for the stronger individuals
ü How to plan a session
ü How to plan a programme for one to one clients
You will need to hold a recognised Pilates Mat and Reformer qualification to take part in this course
Course Venue: Southampton