The approved Pilates Stability Ball 4 hour workshop will incorporate both theory and practical teaching. You will learn how to incorporate the Stability Ball into your Pilates classes and one-to-one sessions. This is an informative, fun packed and educational workshop which will give you the skills needed to teach some of your Pilates moves on the Stability Ball or just update and refresh your theory and practical knowledge. Take your clients up a level with their core training.
This workshop will cover the teaching of Pilates exercises using the Stability Ball with safe progressions and adaptations. The workshop will involve:
- History of the Stability Ball
- Definition of core training and muscles
- Benefits of using the stability ball in Pilates
- Different application
- General guidelines and safety
- Correct alignment and neutral spine
- Progressions and adaptations for beginners to intermediate participants
- A take away booklet with all the exercises and moves detailed for you to use in your teaching
After completing the workshop, you will be awarded a certificate of attendance.
Dates: Saturday 20th October 2018 2pm till 6pm
Workshop Venue: Southampton